This product solves the problem that a lot of us have in simulation. When you practice on a piece of plastic, it's just not the same experience for the student.
Suzie Kardong-Edgren, Director of the RISE Center, Robert Morris
The Creativity and realism of these products will immerse the healthcare learner more deeply in simulation education, ultimately improving patient safety
Carol Durham, Director of EISLE, UNC Chapel Hill
Nursing Students were... "WHOA, Awesome!" They were Flabbergasted that they actually got secretions out of Avtrach™, it is so lifelike.
Renee Schnieder, Simulation Coordinator Southeast Community College
I hope we can get Avkin™ products soon, the students loved it! Its going to be hard to go back to the way we were teaching.
Mary Dowell, Simulation Center Director, Liberty University
- "When I finally saw it in person in the hospital - it looked exactly like it did in the simulation lab."
- "I can hold a conversation with anyone or anything. But being able to work with the devices and the actors made it that much more realistic and much easier for students who couldn't talk to a manikin. It makes our school unique in that way and makes us that much better nurses."
- "It feels like taking care of a real patient during sim."
- "When I was a patient, I began to emphasize with my trach patients in clinical"
- "I feel like I have gained more real-life experience."
- "This sim was much more realistic and helped me understand a little bit more of the patient's point of view."
- "Avtrach™ puts the humanity back in the simulation."
Join these companies/institutions using Avkin™ products!
Our products are specially designed to be user friendly. Even so, we understand that if a device goes down, you need help now! We will do our best to be there for you the minute you need assistance. Our support technicians are well-versed in our products; no cookie-cutter responses here!
Contact customer service:
Request a quote for Avcath